THE TRAIL TO CROOKED CREEK: A Romantic Western Adventure

The Trail to Crooked Creek , a new romantic and adventurous western novella in the Crooked Creek series is now here to fill your hours with ...

Friday, October 24, 2014

REVIEWERS WANTED for Books and Benches


That's right, I need help and so do the authors. 

If you're a book reviewer/avid reader, and don't have a blog of your own, you might be interested in reviewing books for Books & Benches. We do receive many requests, and unfortunately I have to turn down 90% of them because I just don't have the time to read and review everything I'd like in a timely fashion.   
 
Reviews are not compensated, nor do we charge anything to review a book. I do not monetize this blog in any way, and I prefer to keep it that way. I not only feel that it's a better experience for blog visitors, but also for visiting authors. Reviews are in exchange for the book(s) only, but I happen to think that's the best part. 

Keep in mind that some authors do/can provide a print copy, most provide e-books directly or through NetGalley.

If you're interested in reviewing books for Books & Benches, please email me at booksandbenches (a) gmail.com for more information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a happy place for book lovers. Please keep all comments kind and clean. All unhappy comments will be removed. Thank you!