THE TRAIL TO CROOKED CREEK: A Romantic Western Adventure

The Trail to Crooked Creek , a new romantic and adventurous western novella in the Crooked Creek series is now here to fill your hours with ...

Thursday, January 19, 2023

Reading Room: THE ROSE AND THE THISTLE by Laura Franz

It's been far too long since I've added to the Reading Room, and I can't think of a better way to start 2023 than finishing a wonderful book. I'm talking about Laura Franz's The Rose and the Thistle.

 

Reading Room: The Rose and the Thistle by Laura Franz

 
 
The Reading Room is where I share books, because authors are readers, too. I don't rate books on my blog, but I do like to share books I've read and enjoyed (My mom recommends a few, too.). My tastes are eclectic, so expect to see everything from sweet, wholesome romance to edge-of-your-seat, sexy thrillers, and more in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a happy place for book lovers. Please keep all comments kind and clean. All unhappy comments will be removed. Thank you!