Monday, March 14, 2016

I Have an Alter-Ego

Meet McKenna Grey

That's right, I have a contemporary alter-ego who goes by the name of McKenna Grey. I don't anticipate an identiy crisis, but it has taken some getting used to going back and forth between my MK brain, McKenna brain, and my real brain, so it's a good thing I'm a well-adjusted person.

Anyway, I wanted to let you know that McKenna Grey books will have their own website (www.mckennagrey.com) and will be contemporary romantic suspense and thrillers. Some of the books will be written with a co-author and others I'll write all by my lonesome.

If you enjoy mixing things up with sexy kick-butt heroes and tough, yet relateable heroines, check out McKenna Grey. The first book, written with Everly Archard, is scheduled for release in June.

If you prefer your news via Facebook, you can follow at https://www.facebook.com/authormckennagrey.

Contemporary Romantic Suspense Author McKenna Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment