Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year 2016 from Books and Benches

Flathead Lake, Montana by MK
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
 
It's a new year which means an update to the blog policies and processes. You can find those here.

I began the first version of this blog in late 2011. I've had a wonderful time, and I've met some incredible authors and readers. I have a lot going on in 2016 (working on a new degree and a new business, not to mention a lot of books), and I'm in need of a bit more balance

This blog will remain quite active. We'll continue to host amazing guest authors, I'll post reviews (only for books which I'd give 4 or 5 stars), and share recipes, book news, tidbits, etc, but it will be a bit more eclectic and sporadic

I'm looking forward to an incredible new year and thank you for all for joining me on this journey.  


THANK YOU FOR VISITING TODAY. WE HOPE TO YOU SEE AGAIN SOON.

1 comment: