THE TRAIL TO CROOKED CREEK: A Romantic Western Adventure

The Trail to Crooked Creek , a new romantic and adventurous western novella in the Crooked Creek series is now here to fill your hours with ...

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Don't Quit Your Daydream: February 2015 Journal Entry

February's Journal entry has been published at the website. 


DON'T QUIT YOUR DAYDREAM: These words are etched on the cover of a small leather notebook I carry around with me. It's in this, and many notebooks before it, where ideas, thoughts, dreams, and snippets of stories are written down. Some are used for current books, others are saved for use on a later story, and a few are simply notes of encouragement to myself.  Every time I open the notebook, I see those words--"Don't Quit Your Daydream"--they're a reminder I am already doing what I love. 

Read more . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a happy place for book lovers. Please keep all comments kind and clean. All unhappy comments will be removed. Thank you!