Friday, February 27, 2015

CLAYTON'S HONOR: New Historical Romance and Mystery Arrives May 2015


AVAILABLE NOW FOR PRE-ORDER!
Amazon | Amazon UK | Add to Goodreads 

Book Three of the British Agent Novels

On the windswept shores of Ireland, a British Agent must leave behind duty to country for the sake of his honor.

Anne Doyle lost her father to a foolish war and her mother to madness. Left with debt and an ancient family home, she struggles to keep the rest of her family together even as an enemy attempts to take them away. After witnessing a brutal murder, Anne must enlist aid from the only family she has left if she is to save those she loves.

Devon Clayton had no intentions of leaving behind his life of adventure and danger, but when he is charged with protecting a witness and her family, he must choose between duty to the country he serves and a woman who tests his honor and willingness to change.

Together they will discover that nothing is what it seems and that without honor, love and life are for nothing.

The British Agent Historical Romantic Mystery Series (stand-alone titles):
Book One - Alaina Claiborne
Book Two - Blackwood Crossing
Book Three - Clayton's Honor

Setting: Victorian England and Ireland
Sensuality Rating: PG

__________________________________________________

Clayton's Honor is now in the capable hands of my editor. This third installment brings together all of the characters I've come to love from the first two books, but you'll also meet Anne Doyle. She's a bit of a mystery herself. Anne also has a good heart, and an unwavering strength and love for family that I admire and envy. Anne has become a part of my own family as all of my other characters, and I look forward to introducing you to her.

I love research, and each one of my books has required a bit of it. However, I've spent more time researching than writing on this particular book. The hours I've spent reading and learning about Ireland and Northumberland have been some of the most rewarding of my writing career. I'm always in awe at how little I know compared to the vast knowledge one has the ability to accumulate in one's lifetime.

Ireland's green hills, craggy coastlines, thunderous waves, and towering cliffs. Northumberland's wild openness, unexpected beauty, incredible views, and numerous castles. The journey these characters take is not only steeped in mystery, adventure, and of course romance, but it's one of new beginnings, self-discovery, and the realization that we are each individuals who make mistakes. Bound by friendship, family, and love, the men and women of these British Agent novels are not simply characters on a page, but fascinating individuals with stories to tell,
sorrows to overcome, and dreams of their own.

I thank you for joining me on my exploration of the British isles with the agents.

No comments:

Post a Comment