Tuesday, March 11, 2014

2014 RONE Award Nominee!

I was surprised, thrilled, and honored when I received notice that I've been nominated for a RONE Award (Week Three) for Alaina Claiborne! If you don't know what the RONE (Reward of Novel Excellence) is, visit www.indtale.com to find out. 

There are a lot of great nominated authors, some of whom I know and hope win, and it's humbling to be among them. I absolutely cannot let this moment pass without saying thank you to my editor. Sure, I write the books, but she helps to make them shine! 
Thank you to InD'tale Magazine, and a big huge thank you to all of my wonderful readers!
 
Public voting begins this week and lasts for six weeks. I hope you'll take part, but you only have one week to vote in each category, so don't miss out! 

You'll have to subscribe to InD'tale magazine to vote online. Thanks to fellow author, Christi Corbett, I learned that readers can vote via email if you prefer not to subscribe. Got to http://indtale.com/2014-rone-awards and see the PLEASE NOTE at the top of the page. 


When to vote! (hint: Week 3)

2014 RONE Awards Week One (March 10 - 16, 2014) 
American Historical, Contemporary:Cops, Jocks & Cowboys, Young Adult

General Contemporary, Contemporary: Artists & Writers, New Adult

Historical: Post Medieval, Historical: Medieval, Mystery

Paranormal, Anthology, Novella

Suspense/Thriller, Historical Novella, Erotica

Inspirational, Young Adult: Paranormal, Fantasy/Sci-Fi

 

8 comments:

  1. Congrats MK!!!!! Good luck to you (even though you don't really need it b/c your writing is amazing!). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kim! There are some awesome books up for nominee, so who knows, but I'm excited. :)

      Delete
  2. So excited for you! I'll be sure to vote during your week!!!

    Christi Corbett



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too, Christi, and thanks! You're up this week! I thoroughly enjoyed 'Along the Way Home.'

      Delete
  3. Congratulations, MK - so well deserved!! Alaina Claiborne is the book that led me to becoming a big fan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Karen! Though not published first, it was the first book I ever wrote, so it's special to me.

      Delete
  4. You should be excited about this, MK! You've earned the chance! BTW, the "third week" means voting March 24-30, correct??? jdh2690@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Janice! Yep, the third week is March 24th-30th.

      Delete