Friday, January 3, 2014

Look What's Coming Next!

The next stand-alone installment to the British Agent Novels is less than three months from release! The characters you came to love in the Alaina Claiborne are back, and joined by a few new ones. 



If you had to make a choice, would it be loyalty or love?

Rhona Davidson loves her country and her family but would do almost anything to leave them behind. Torn between loyalty to her father and refusal to marry a laird she despises, Rhona accepts a dangerous proposal from a man she knows only as Blackwood.

Leaving behind a life of leisure, Charles Blackwood bravely serves his country with honor and the skill of a trained British agent. When his newest case takes him to the wild Highlands of Scotland, he is faced with a choice between killing a man and saving the only woman he has ever loved.

Charles and Rhona join their lives, only to discover that their choices will result in bloodshed, unless they can uncover a truth long buried deep in the Highland soil.



Want to stay updated on the latest book news and releases? Sign up to receive a mailed postcard, or if you prefer digital, check out the periodic, no-spam newsletter.  


Postcard Sign up | Newsletter Sign up (or on the blog sidebar)


5 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to hear about this newest release coming up! Love your stories MK! Dare I hope that this will be a series???? Janice jdh2690@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! Just realized that I bought Alaina Claiborne on December 21st...but haven't read it yet. Of course it is a series! :-)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for the support, Janice! Yep, it's a series, but they're stand-alone books. The main characters appear in all three books, but the stories are completely wrapped. I'm excited about this release, and then it will be time to start the next Gallagher book. :)

      Delete
  2. I've been waiting for the next book in the British Agent series - seems like forever!! Love the cover, MK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So have I, Karen! It's a little easier to spread these out since the stories aren't continuations, but I am working on a super secret machine that will allow me to duplicate myself so I can write more books faster. I just haven't figured out how Calvin & Hobbes did it. :) Best get back to writing so I can play in the snow tomorrow.

      Delete