Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Get a Book Character Named After You!



Help me pick a village and get a character named after you! I'm running a little contest over on Facebook, but then thought I'd add it here in case any of the blog followers want to participate. 

One of my British agents is from the Lake District in England, but I need to narrow it down to one village or area. I chose a town because I liked the name, but the scenery doesn't quite fit with the story. This part is always fun for me, but instead of choosing another one myself, I decided to ask all of you. 

If "your" village (less than 5,000 people) is chosen for this agent's hometown, then the winner's name will be used for a minor character in the book. If I end up choosing a village not picked, then the winner will be whoever chose the closest town to that one. Make sense? You can comment here or on Facebook

Update 11/14/13: We have a winner who will be announced tomorrow on Facebook. 

1 comment: