- Writing is exceptionally fun - even when it's mind-numbingly frustrating.
- I can travel to anywhere my imagination wishes, anyplace I can conjure and meet anyone I desire.
- I can pretend it's cold in the dead of winter when it's scorching hot in the summer.
- Writing what I want, not what others tell me to write.
- I have to work 24 hours a day but I get to choose which 24.
- When I find the exact right words to express myself, I feel like a genius, if but for a moment.
- I enjoy the research.
- I break laws without actually breaking laws.
- My characters exist outside any boundaries except those I choose.
- Satisfaction in the finished work, and knowing someone else will enjoy it.
Friday, July 26, 2013
10 Reasons Why I Love to Write
Labels: Why I Write