Friday, April 5, 2013

Gallagher's Choice Update and Breathtaking Montana

The pictures are something fun to look at while I give you the Gallagher's Choice update. 

Image ©MK McClintock
Since I've been receiving a lot of emails lately from wonderful readers asking about the next installment of the Montana Gallagher Series, I wanted to address that here. 

Yes, the next installment will be out semi-soon, and it's coming along nicely.

Image ©MK McClintock
You see, for many years I've owned my own businesses, but once I began writing, I realized I didn't have the mental energy to write as often I wanted and keep up with the daytime work (without giving up too much). Because I wished to devote more time to writing, and all of my other hobbies, I decided to downsize the largest of the businesses. This means that I will have many more hours a week to weave my stories. However, this has also meant a significant delay while I'm training, organizing, shipping out documents, and still trying to have a life. It's a slow process, but coming to an end.

Not that you really needed to know all of that, but I told you anyway. I won't normally keep everyone quite this informed, but because of the wonderful readers and their enquiries, I wanted to make sure you knew I hadn't forgotten about you, or the Gallaghers.

In fact, I'm spending many extra hours with the Gallaghers right now and I'm having a wonderful time.

Gallagher's Choice should move into editing at the end of April, followed by the announcement of the release date. Thank goodness that those with whom I work are wonderful, somewhat flexible, and understanding of my insane schedule. 

The cover will be available soon to show all of you, but it has to first pass approval from my carefully selected panel of book cover approval people.  Okay, I just made that up but it sounds so official.

I want to thank all of the readers for their patience, and for being a part of the Gallaghers' lives.

I've had this image for years. It was passed through emails, and shared many times over before I got a copy in my inbox. I've not been able to find out from where it originated, or to whom to give credit. Needless to say, it's one of my favorite images, simply because of what it represents.

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful pic so glad you shared it, Montana is a beautiful country but I have only seen it from pics, I grew up in Ky and migrated to Tx after graduation but soon found myself in Ga after marrying a sailor...all completely different type places...
    I love to check your blog and glad I got to read little more about your life...
    thanks for sharing.
    Paula O(kyflo130@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paula! Montana is a beautiful country and I do love living here, though I'll admit it's not necessarily an easy place to live, but I love it. I have a grandmother who lives in KY and she also lived in TX--she enjoyed both places. Marrying a sailor sounds like a good reason to go to GA. :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the update on the Gallaghers! I love all the pictures you post and certainly understand why the last picture is a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen! I'll have more updates on the Gallaghers in my newsletter coming out mid-April (along with a sneak peek at the new book cover). :) I'm glad you enjoy the pictures--I'll keep sharing them.

      Delete