2. Beauty is the face of a child when they first learn how to read.
3. Beauty is standing on top of a mountain and understanding what it took to get there.
4. Beauty is an intelligent mind working for the good of others.
5. Beauty is remembering the beauty of those who came before, and knowing they are with us always--no matter how long ago they left this earth.
6. Beauty is a heart which is always open.
7. Beauty is the sky over water after a thunderstorm.
8. Beauty is looking in the mirror and loving what you see.
9. Beauty is walking through misty mountains in a soft rain.
10. Beauty is what we have the opportunity to see when looking at the world through open eyes.
What do you consider beautiful?