Thursday, March 21, 2013

Follow by Email Debacle

UPDATE: The issue appears to be fixed! Follow by Email has been tested and is working (or did yesterday). Thank you for your patience!

From 3/19/2013
The photo serves no actual purpose, but the view is nice. 

And I'm about to inconvenience some of my followers, so look at the pretty view and then read below.
Hiking Jewel Basin--Overlooking Flathead Lake
It's recently come to my attention that readers who follow this blog via email have stopped receiving the notices when a new post goes up. It seems that the issue occurred when I changed the blog from a blogspot.com address to a full domain. And here I thought I was making life easier for everyone. 

Apparently not.

I'm working to get this issue resolved.

I do apologize to everyone for the inconvenience and thank you for being a valued follower

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a happy place for book lovers. Please keep all comments kind and clean. All unhappy comments will be removed. Thank you!