THE TRAIL TO CROOKED CREEK: A Romantic Western Adventure

The Trail to Crooked Creek , a new romantic and adventurous western novella in the Crooked Creek series is now here to fill your hours with ...

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Added to the Bookshelf!

It's rare that I make it through one of my little shopping excursions without a book (or two, or three). Yesterday was no exception. I have shelves of books I haven't yet read, but I'll get through them all in good time. Until that day comes, I'll continue to add print books to the shelves. I'm quite pleased with yesterday's finds.

From authors I've read:

The Trail West 
&
Matt Jensen: The Eyes of Texas
by William W. Johnstone

From authors I look forward to reading: 

Shelter Mountain
by Robyn Carr

The Woods
by Harlan Coben

The Secret Keeper
by Kate Morton


Have you read any of these books?  What would you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a happy place for book lovers. Please keep all comments kind and clean. All unhappy comments will be removed. Thank you!