Author Cami Checketts'
Ten Favorite Quotes
1. “You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache.” Marjorie Pay Hinckley (So true! If only I could laugh when I want to scream.)
2. “The chief cause of failure and unhappiness is trading what you want most for what you want now.” Zig Ziglar
3. “Nothing worth gaining was ever gained without effort.” Theodore Roosevelt
4. “The trick is to enjoy life. Don’t wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead.” Marjorie Pay Hinckley
5. “Life by the yard is hard, by the inch it’s a cinch.” Thomas S. Monson
6. “Motherhood is the greatest potential influence either for good or ill in human life.” David O. McKay (Love this one, but oh, the pressure!)
7. “Nothing tastes as good as healthy feels.” Dr. Michael Colgan (With the exception of chocolate)
8. “Nothing in this world is worth getting angry over.” Author Unknown
9. “Get on your knees and pray, then get on your feet and work.” Gordon B. Hinckley
10. “Be kind. Everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” Marjorie Pay Hinckley
There are so many quotes I love, but most of these have become mantras I repeat throughout the day when I get discouraged or frustrated. Sometimes if I say them enough times it works!
Cassidy Christensen is running.
Running from the mercenaries who killed her parents.
Running from a scheming redhead intent on making her life miserable.
Running from painful memories that sabotage her dreams of happiness.
With two very tempting men competing for her attention, she hopes she'll finally have someone to run to, but can she trust either of them? When secrets from her past threaten her family, Cassidy decides to stop running and fight for her future.
Cassidy Christensen wants to run.
Captured by the traffickers who killed her mother, her only hope is Dr. Tattoo, a man she loves but nobody trusts. When she finally gets a chance to run, someone else she cares about is taken. Running might be her only chance at survival, but she won’t allow another family member to be killed in her place.
This must-read sequel to Dead Running will have you laughing, biting your nails, and hoping for more.
Author Cami Checketts
Cami Checketts is married and the proud mother of four future WWF champions. Sometimes between being a human horse, cleaning up magic potions, and reading Bernstein Bears, she gets the chance to write fiction.
Cami graduated from Utah State University with a degree in Exercise Science. Cami teaches strength training classes at her local rec and shares healthy living tips on her fitness blog: http://fitnessformom.blogspot.com.
Cami and her family live in the beautiful Cache Valley of Northern Utah. During the two months of the year it isn't snowing, she enjoys swimming, biking, running, and water-skiing.
Connect with Cami
Blog Tour Giveaway!
$25 Amazon Gift Card or Paypal Cash
from Author Cami Checketts
3 Sets of iFrogz Earbuds & Armbands
Open only to those who can legally enter, receive and use an Amazon.com Gift Code or Paypal Cash. Winning Entry will be verified prior to prize being awarded. No purchase necessary. You must be 18 or older to enter or have your parent enter for you. The winner will be chosen by rafflecopter and announced here as well as emailed and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, Rafflecopter or any other entity unless otherwise specified. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning. Giveaway was organized by Kathy from I Am A Reader, Not A Writer http://iamareadernotawriter.blogspot.com and sponsored by the author. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.