THE TRAIL TO CROOKED CREEK: A Romantic Western Adventure

The Trail to Crooked Creek , a new romantic and adventurous western novella in the Crooked Creek series is now here to fill your hours with ...

Saturday, December 15, 2012

New to the Bookshelf - What are you Reading?

I've been on a book buying spree of late, and often I purchase eBook that I may or may not end up reading because I don't like to read digital, so I'm thrilled whenever a new print book come in the mail. This last week I split things up and included a few non-fiction writing books. I'm looking forward to reading through those, but I'm really looking forward to reading the two new fiction books I received. 

Snow Whyte and the Queen of Mayhem
I'm actually reading this one for the publisher, but I'm fascinated. Ever since I watched "Snow White and the Huntsman", my interest in that particular fairytale has been rekindled. I look forward to reading author Melissa Lemon's take on the book. 

Keowee Valley
This book is a part of the Books for Christmas giveaway taking place at Genevieve Graham's blog, which is where I first heard of it and author Katherine Scott Crawford. The Cherokee nation, the Southern frontier of 1768, and a courageous woman--sounds like a book worth reading


What will you be reading over the holidays? Have you recently read a book you think others might enjoy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a happy place for book lovers. Please keep all comments kind and clean. All unhappy comments will be removed. Thank you!