THE TRAIL TO CROOKED CREEK: A Romantic Western Adventure

The Trail to Crooked Creek , a new romantic and adventurous western novella in the Crooked Creek series is now here to fill your hours with ...

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Fun Book Finds

It's a light week here due to the holiday and a nice break it's been. I've had extra time to work on book edits and enjoy a bit of the Montana outdoors. I did sneak in some time to visit one of my favorite consignment shops. Now that we're without our super-sized book store, I like to scour the used book and local bookshops for new books. I came across these great finds and look forward to reading them!

What have you been reading lately? Any good recommendations? Most of these I just picked up for reference and fun, but I'm especially looking forward to reading The Walking People by Mary Beth Keane.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a happy place for book lovers. Please keep all comments kind and clean. All unhappy comments will be removed. Thank you!