Monday, March 12, 2012

Gallagher's Pride Tour Stop: Live Interview Today with BK Walker

Another tour stop for Gallagher's Pride today! I've been so sick of late that speaking on the phone has been downright painful. All I can say is I'm grateful today is talk only and doesn't require the use of my webcam - oh my, how scary that would be for those tuning in! Despite being sick (and enjoying the Nyquil and herbal tea so I could talk today), I'm immensely excited to be interviewed over at BK Media  today by BK Walker at 12:00PM MST (2:00PM EST, 1:00PM CST, 11:00AM PST). You'll get to hear BK and I chat about...well I suppose whatever she wants to ask me. It's a live interview so it should be fun and a new experience for me.



I'm on tour through the end of the month so there's more to come. Feel free to go back and visit the tour stops I've already had and drop on in to these great blogs for future visits!. Go to the Tour Link, or click on any of the links below.

Giveaway:
There will be a giveaway at the end of the tour for three signed copies of Gallagher's Pride, so be sure to follow for a chance to win. The more you comment at each tour stop, the more chances you have.

Schedule:
February 20 - Meet & Greet at VBT Cafe' Blog
February 27 - Guest Blogging at AZ Publishing Services
February 29 - Interviewed at Reviews & Interviews
March 6 - Reviewed at E-reading on the Cheap
March 8 - Guest Blogging at Speculative Friction
March 12 - Interviewed at BK Media Entertainment
March 14 - Guest Blogging at This Author's Life
March 16 - Review & Interview at Hardcover Feedback
March 19 - Guest Blogging at Wise Words
March 21 - Guest Blogging with Natalie Nicole Bates
March 23 - Guest Blogging with Ami Blackwelder
March 28 - Interviewed by Louise James
March 30 - Interviewed at Unnecessary Musings

No comments:

Post a Comment