Friday, March 9, 2012

Coming Up Next Week!

Well, we've certainly had a great week here. Wonderful guests and a lot of books that are bound to end up in our reading stacks. So, what do we have in store for you next week? Fly on over and find out!
  • Monday: Another tour stop for Gallagher's Pride! I'm being interviewed over at BK Media by BK Walker at 12:00PM MST. You'll get to hear BK and I chat about...well I suppose whatever she wants to ask me. It's a live interview so it should be fun!
  • Tuesday: We have the pleasure of a guest author, historical romance writer Kristy McCaffrey and an article on Shamanism with a preview of her book, The Sparrow.
  • Wednesday: I'm guest blogging over at This Author's Life for another book tour stop.
  • Thursday: Another great interview with another awesome author, historical romance writer Peggy L. Henderson talks about her Yellowstone Romance Series - you don't want to miss it.
  • Friday: Double Whammy! I have another tour stop where my book will be reviewed and I'll be interviewed over at Hardcover Feedback. As a bonus, I'll be hosting author Beth Aldrich on her book tour for Real Moms Love to Eat (oh yes, you want to be here for that). 
  • Saturday: Yes, a rare Saturday event, but we just wanted to have her. Guest post by western romance writer Krista Kedrick, author of Under a Prairie Moon.
So until we meet for another amazing week, have a fun and safe weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment