THE TRAIL TO CROOKED CREEK: A Romantic Western Adventure

The Trail to Crooked Creek , a new romantic and adventurous western novella in the Crooked Creek series is now here to fill your hours with ...

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Life Without Coffee: My Top Five Reasons Why

That's correct - I don't drink coffee. Never have. Now, that could just be because I was raised that way or perhaps it's because I've always had a surplus of natural energy and never felt the need for it. I've spent years around it too, so I've come to enjoy the aroma of freshly brewed good-quality coffee, but drinking the dark liquid never appealed to me. I've worked around it in the food industry, many guests to my home drink it, and yet never once did the thought cross my mind to actually find out what the fuss was all about. 

So how do I get it all done? Businesses, websites, house projects, writing, outdoor playtime - how does one possibly fit it all in on zero coffee? No idea how everyone else does it, but for me it's always been simple:
  1. I don't like coffee-tasting anything (flavored or otherwise).
  2. I prefer a natural high.
  3. I'd rather sleep when I'm tired.
  4. If I did drink coffee, how would I know when I'm really tired so that I can sleep.
  5. I already wake up before 6am with a wired brain. I'm certain coffee would stall the engine. 
Can you get through a day of writing without your java? 

3 comments:

  1. Haha - definitely. I like a coffee every now and then, but only with a lot of milk and sugar.

    But on the whole I'm totally more a tea person. Like really. I drink A LOT of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tea=yea! I'm an herbal drinker - perhaps that's another reason why I never went the coffee route.

    Enjoy your tea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

This is a happy place for book lovers. Please keep all comments kind and clean. All unhappy comments will be removed. Thank you!