THE TRAIL TO CROOKED CREEK: A Romantic Western Adventure

The Trail to Crooked Creek , a new romantic and adventurous western novella in the Crooked Creek series is now here to fill your hours with ...

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Goodreads Review: Whiplash and FBI Series by Catherine Coulter

Whiplash (FBI Thriller, #14)Whiplash by Catherine Coulter

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I own and have read all of Catherine Coulter's FBI novels. In fact, these books were some of the first thriller/crime solving books I read and now I've branched out into authors who write in the same genre. What I enjoy about the FBI series is that no only does each story keep up a good pace, but she's managed to keep the main characters (same main characters throughout all the books) interesting. You absolutely want to know what they'll do next, who they'll meet, who they'll help...and the secondary main characters in each story are just as interesting.

Note that for those who don't like books with graphic sexual scenes - you're in luck (mostly). The first few books do have some scenes written in, but then Coulter wonderfully stopped adding those scenes as the series progressed. I was very pleased and hope she continues on that course. I won't give anything away because each book in the series is unique, but I will say that Dillon Savich and Lacey Sherlock are two of my favorite modern-day characters.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a happy place for book lovers. Please keep all comments kind and clean. All unhappy comments will be removed. Thank you!