Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Goodreads Review: The Sucess Principles by Jack Canfield

The Success Principles(TM): How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to BeThe Success Principles(TM): How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be by Jack Canfield

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This book is typical of Jack Canfield, which means it's good. I don't normally read self-help or motivational type works, but this one was recommended to me, so I caved. It really is appropriate for any reader and even better for those in business. He offers tip after tip, story after story, and quotes and tips from other experts and success stories. All around, it's a great read and is worth a reader's time.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a happy place for book lovers. Please keep all comments kind and clean. All unhappy comments will be removed. Thank you!