THE TRAIL TO CROOKED CREEK: A Romantic Western Adventure

The Trail to Crooked Creek , a new romantic and adventurous western novella in the Crooked Creek series is now here to fill your hours with ...

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Goodreads Review: Irish Born Trilogy by Nora Roberts

Born In trilogy collection (Born In trilogy #1-3)Born In trilogy collection by Nora Roberts


My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I own quite a few books by Nora Roberts and this collection is by far my favorite and I won't deny it's because it's set in the Irish countryside and features delightfully written Irish characters. There are couple of smut scenes in each of the stories that are easily skipped over and don't overshadow the actual story. Roberts does a good job of helping you see the countryside and cottages and feeling the anxiety each of the women experience. My favorite of the three is the second, Born in Ice. I felt the characters in this one most endearing and charming and believe everyone should have someone in their life like Grayson.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a happy place for book lovers. Please keep all comments kind and clean. All unhappy comments will be removed. Thank you!