THE TRAIL TO CROOKED CREEK: A Romantic Western Adventure

The Trail to Crooked Creek , a new romantic and adventurous western novella in the Crooked Creek series is now here to fill your hours with ...

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Goodreads Review: Ashes in the Wind by Kathleen E. Woodiwiss

Ashes in the WindAshes in the Wind by Kathleen E. Woodiwiss

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Woodiwiss is such an outstanding storyteller that it should come as no surprise that I found her Civil War era story just as remarkable. Divided into two parts, this one is quite a bit longer and worth the extra time. There is a bit more description than I normally like to read, however the author does a remarkable job in portraying an aspect of life during the war and her protagonists are equally delightful and maddening. Once in a while I'll skip over to the second part since I've read this book multiple times. Endearing characters and a storyline that will pull you in.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a happy place for book lovers. Please keep all comments kind and clean. All unhappy comments will be removed. Thank you!