THE TRAIL TO CROOKED CREEK: A Romantic Western Adventure

The Trail to Crooked Creek , a new romantic and adventurous western novella in the Crooked Creek series is now here to fill your hours with ...

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Dirty Little Scenes: Gallagher Series

When I first began the publishing process by meeting with and asking questions of various publishers, editors and other authors, it was very clear that most of them wanted to have all the little dirty scenes commonly found in mainstream fiction. I debated it, I truly did. Do I risk lower book sales or being turned down by a publisher because I was unwilling to put those scenes in the book? Well, yes! I risked it and I'm pleased with the results.

So does the book have anything juicy in it? Certainly there is the implication and the romance...ever see the episode of Dr. Quinn where she and Sully are in the train car heading off to their honeymoon? Well, it's about like that. I want anyone to feel comfortable reading my books and no matter what mainstream publishers say, I'll continue to keep all the dirty sexy scenes in the book very Dr. Quinnesque. I can't say that every book I ever write, will be this way, but all of the Gallagher Books will be in the style of Dr. Quinn. Good and clean.

There is plenty of romance, adventure and even humor, so enjoy the book and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a happy place for book lovers. Please keep all comments kind and clean. All unhappy comments will be removed. Thank you!